If a completed direct debit form is not returned and we do not already have a direct debit set up for your office, your account will be set on the Invoice payment option and will incur the additional fees until we receive a completed form. A direct debit form will be emailed to you after the submission of this request.
Terms and Conditions
1. The resources provided through the services are copyrighted and they are not to be shared with any other party. If you share or distribute any documents included in this or any service that are not available for public use through the website, you agree to compensate The Tenancy Practice Service Ltd to the value of no less than $5000 or any greater amount set by a New Zealand court. All content, clauses and videos are only to be used with the TPS portal and are not to be copied into any other software or system.
2. We cannot guarantee that our Services will always operate free of faults, be private or secure or that our Services will
operate free of viruses or other harmful programmes or disabling features.
3. I understand that if another office, branch or company uses my login information that the monthly charge will increase to reflect the number of office in my group.
4. I also understand that if another office, branch or company uses my login, our office will be responsible for any charges incurred through the use of the services.
PAYING YOUR BILL
5. Any subscription is to be paid monthly in advance. Failure to pay any invoice on the due date may result in a late payment fee and your subscription being suspended. If for any reason there is a debt owed for unpaid fees you agree to pay all costs associated with collection of those fees, including BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO DEBT COLLECTION FEES, COURT FEES AND LAWYER FEES.
6. Invoices not paid by direct debit incur a $30.00 +gst surcharge. If the direct debit option is selected and no completed direct debit form is emailed/given to Tenancy.co.nz, the account will be set to be paid by invoice and incur the additional fees. A direct debit form can be completed at a later date, but no existing invoices will be discounted. The surcharge will be removed for future invoices once the direct debit form is received.
1. After the initial term, 1 calendar months notice is required to end your subscription. The one month period will start on the last day of the month we are notified of the request to end your subscription. Notification must be by email or in writing. When the subscription has ended all software licenses will be cancelled resulting in no access to the service, products or discounts associated with the subscription.
8. Group Discounts are provided because there are administrative savings to us by billing one head office or organisation. There will be one invoice issued to the head office each month for all offices included in the group discount. Individual invoices will not be issued for each office.
9. If you sign up as part of a group Discount and then leave the group, you agree that the price of the service will increase to the current standard rate as of the next billing month of leaving the group. You agree to pay the current rate until the end of any fixed term contract that applies.
B. Total Tenancy
1. Fixed Term: your subscription to Total Tenancy and associated services and discounts is for a minimum term of 1-years, this agreement will continue for the duration of that term. If you terminate this agreement before the minimum 1-year term, you agree to pay an early termination charge of the balance owing to the end of the term. Selling of the business or rent roll does not release you from the term of the contract.
2. The cost of Total Tenancy Pro is currently $75+gst per month, and Total Tenancy Expert is currently $115+gst per month. This cost may change with one months notice dependant on additional services, training, and resources, added to Total Tenancy.
3. This online system and it’s contents are all subject to copyright. Use of these clauses and other intellectual property in any other system is prohibited. Breach of this will result in legal action.