Compliant Client Competition
For the month of October we are focusing on Healthy Homes compliance.
You can be in to win $500 simply by entering Healthy Homes data into the TPS Portal.
The winning user will need to achieve the highest percentage of Healthy Homes data entered into their portfolio.
We will calculate this by dividing the amount of property files completed by the total portfolio size for that user.
We have made this a percentage to ensure larger and smaller clients both have a fair chance of winning.
So what are you waiting for? Start entering that data today.
To be eligible to win you must
• Be an eBundle user
• Enter the most Healthy Homes data (as a % of your portfolio) into the TPS Portal
Terms and Conditions
- Tenancy.co.nz Ltd is the promoter of this competition.
- The competition is open to eBundle users, except employees of Tenancy.co.nz and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- If you enter Healthy Homes data into a property file in the TPS Portal you automatically enter the competition.
- Details of the competition are found via: https://www.tenancy.co.nz/compliant-client-competition/
- Closing date for this competition will be October 31, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must be an eBundle user
- To be eligible to win you must: Enter the most Healthy ‘Homes data (as a % of your portfolio)
- Tenancy.co.nz reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Tenancy.co.nz reserves the right to use any content entered into the competition for promotional or news purpose.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The winner will receive $500 cash (or similar).
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tenancy.co.nz shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Tenancy.co.nz reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.